Magblox ABC Club T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MAGBLOX® ABC-CLUB is a sponsored online program by JC Ingenium who provides fun interactive lessons on subjects of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematic) for children ages 3-5.
Our motto is Learning Through Play, for a child to engage with this philosophy they must feel safe, below you will find what we request parents and students to do to help us make each lesson as great as it can be.
General code of Conduct.
- All our lessons are conducted in English.
- Children will only attend class under their own enrolment, as themselves. It breaches our policy for a different person apart from the child to take part in the lesson apart from support provided to the child during the video call.
- Parents are welcome to ask questions of teachers to clarify any missing details about classes as long as they do not disturb the lesson.
- Children need to show up for your lesson, if unable to attend the parent must contact our team and request to be placed in the next available make-up lesson with 12 hours prior. Each child has the right to reschedule a lesson per block.
- Help all children feel welcome and included regardless of their backgrounds, beliefs, and locations.
Learner code of conduct
- Let's be kind - We help all children feel welcome and included regardless of their backgrounds, beliefs, and locations.
- Let's be safe: We would never request personal information and we recommend that parents and children never ask or share sensitive information as well.
- Let's be respectful: Everyone has different feelings and opinions and it is important to respect this online.
- Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in by JC Ingenium, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the program/lesson, use or access of it.
Service Content, Software and Trademarks
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by JC Ingenium, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the lesson or lesson content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own programs (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Service. For the sake of clarity, you acknowledge and agree that Class Recordings constitute Service Content, not User Content. In connection with your use of the class you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by JC Ingenium from accessing the classroom (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Lesson or the Lesson Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Lesson or distributed in connection therewith are the property of JC Ingenium, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by JC Ingenium.
- The JC Ingenium and Magblox name and logos are trademarks and service marks of JC Ingenium (collectively the “JC Ingenium Trademarks”). Other JC Ingenium, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the lessons may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to JC Ingenium. You should not interpret anything in these Terms of Service or the lesson to mean that JC Ingenium is in any way explicitly or implicitly giving you any license or right to use any of JC Ingenium Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of JC Ingenium Trademarks is only for JC Ingenium's exclusive benefit.
Make up lesson
- Life happens, so if you need to request a change we are always happy to assist. Please ensure that make up lessons are requested at least 12 hours before the lesson. If we do not get a request for the change, the lesson wont be refunded.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We require a minimum of 3 students to run an effective lesson. If JC Ingenium has to cancel a lesson, students will be notified and advised to change and select a different available date. Alternatively they will be entitled to a full refund.
- If the parent/student has to cancel, fees paid in advance for online lessons are refunded, less a $1.50 Cancellation Fee, provided the student has not logged on to the website and commenced using the learning materials.
- Once a lesson has begun there are no refunds available.